Thu, Aug 03|
Garmin - Round Denmark Race 2023 inshore & offshore
Epic adventure sail racing. 650 and 760 nautical miles through sounds and straits connecting the four seas: The North Sea, Skagerak, Kattegat and the The Baltic Sea. Main venu Aarhus. Start venue GRDR offshore Esbjerg.
Time & Location
Aug 03, 12:00 PM GMT+2 – Aug 13, 5:00 PM GMT+2
Aarhus, Esther Aggebos Gade 80a, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
About the Event
The entry fee includes:
- Harbour fee in Esbjerg from July 30 to August 3rd. In Aarhus from August 1st to 14th of August.
- Harbour fee in Skagen for the Offshore singlehanded sailors
- 24/7 on shore safety surveillance of the racing fleet
- Skipper meeting and dining Wednesday 2nd in Esbjerg & Friday 4th in Aarhus
- Access to Aarhus International Sailing Center Sailors Lounge and facilities
- Sponsor collaboration opportunities online prior and during the event
- Participant t-shirt
- Sponsor goody bag
- Sponsors lottery
06/03 31/5 2023. The price offers a 10% discount on the standard price.€256.00+€6.40 service fee
06/03 31/5 2023. The price offers a 10% discount on the standard price.€512.00+€12.80 service fee
06/03 31/5 2023. The price offers a 10% discount on the standard price.€768.00+€19.20 service fee
4 persons or more.
06/03 31/5 2023. The price offers a 10% discount on the standard price. Crews exceeding 4 are granted a 100% discount.€1,024.00+€25.60 service fee